This page reproduces a facility from the now-closed Quantera Ltd website. It is a reference for anyone wanting to look at a selection of my consultancy work.
Many of our reports to clients remain confidential to the client. Others have been published, and a selection is available to download here:
- A review of a statutory body facing significant funding challenges. Review of Seafish
- A major review of a cross-government science assurance programme with recommendations for business practice changes. Using Better Evidence
- An assessment of the effectiveness and recommendations on how to take forward the outputs of the government’s Rural Delivery Pathfinders programme. Rural Challenges, Local Solutions
- A review of a set of land use case studies identifying key characteristics in the decision-making process and issues for policy-makers. Defra Land Use Project – Demonstrator Case Studies
- A guide to rural social enterprise opportunities for a regional development agency. The Role and Potential of Social Enterprise in the South East of England
- A lessons learned assessment of targeted government funding to ease housing overcrowding in London. Tackling Overcrowding in England: Lessons from the London pilot schemes and sub-regional coordination
Unpublished studies include:
- Reviews of the governance and senior management structures of two leading independent schools in the light of challenges facing the schools, and making recommendations for action.
- Analysis of options for a new model for a government delivery body.
- Preparation of a strategy submission to government for a consortium of NGOs representing third sector social enterprise interests, focussing on evidence and developing the evidence base.